ATTENTION: Due to the construction in the parking lot, we are asking that you pull in to the drive just to the North of our entrance and park in the lots between the buildings to the Northwest of CrossFit Jenks (You may also park along that roadway next to the buildings). There is a marked off walkway for you to make your way to our building.
We greatly apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we make it through this transitional period. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
Training (Athlete makes 3 choices based on greatest weaknesses and choices each min, with a rest/adjustment on 4th min)
List is not all inclusive, use progressions to build up/develop
15min set-up and prep for EMOM Training
Alternating EMOM for 28 minutes
– 1-2 Rope Climb w/feet or Legless
– 8 Pistols (4 each leg)
– 2-4 Squat/Pwr Clean at 50-75% of 1 RM
– 2-4 Squat/Pwr Snatch at 50-75% of 1 RM
– 2-5 Muscle-ups (bar or ring)
– 3-5 Ring Dips (strict or kipping)
– 3-5 Pull-ups (strict or kipping)
– 3-10 HSPU deficit, parallette, strict, kip
– 10-50ft Handstand Walk
– 30-40 Double unders or 10-15 attempts
– ODD Lifts/ Odd Objects
i.e. 1st min = 2 MU progressions – 2nd min = 4 HSPU – 3rd min = 6 Pistols 4th min = Rest
Post movements and results to responses.
We will be closed this Saturday, April 29th for the Spartan Challenge competition. We encourage all of you to come out and support our teams!