CrossFit Jenks Community,
We continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and regulations set forth by local and state government closely. We are diligent in our efforts to maintain a clean facility as your health and well-being is our main priority.
We are open today, Tuesday March 17th and will be following our regular class schedule. In an effort to minimize risk we will be finishing up each class 10 minutes early. We ask that once you have completed the WOD and cleaned/sanitized your equipment you go ahead and make your way out of the gym (rather than hanging out, core development, etc.). We hope this will minimize the number of people crossing paths. Additionally, we ask that if you or your family members are sick, PLEASE STAY HOME.
We understand these are unnerving times. We are doing our best to maintain a level of calm while doing what is best for our community. It is important to us that you are eating well, getting exercise & working to get those 7+ hours of sleep!
In addition to the daily WOD, we will be posting AT HOME WORKOUTS on our website starting tomorrow.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
“The Feast of Saint Patrick” by DB
– 800m Gaelic Get Away Run
– 17 Green Goblet Squats 55/35 RX+ 70/55MRX 45/25
– 17 Irish KB Swings = 1 Russian Swing + 1American Swing = 1 Irish Swing by DB
– 1000m Isle of Man Row
– 17 GHD Shamrock Sit-Ups MRX Ab-mat
– 17 St Patrick Power Snatches 95/65 RX+115/80 MRX 75/55
– 80 Dublin Double Unders
– 17 Pull-ups for St Patrick RX+ C2B
– 17 Romano-British Back Squat Thrusters
– 400m Shannon Sprint
– 17 Black & Tan Box Jumps 24/20″ RX+30/24″ MRX Step Ups Okay
– 17 Guiness Ground to Overhead 95/65RX+ 115/80 MRX 75/55
Compare to March 16, 2019.